Let's take a fresh look at the six verses of Psalm 23.
- - See your shepherd as more than a guide, but the source of your joy and contentment in life.
- - Understand His presence as your promise of peace.
- - Find your identity in belonging before being.
- - Learn how to stand tall when you're faced with a giant in the valley.
- - Bow in gratitude when you arrive on the mountaintop.
- - Slow down to allow His blessing to overwhelm you.
In my peaks and valleys and my highs and lows: God is WITH ME.
When I'm fired, tired and afraid: God is WITH ME.
In dark caves and painful seasons: God is WITH ME.
Though friends betray me: God is WITH ME.
When our journey through these six verses has concluded, may you see these words as a prayer for living instead of a poem for dying, and may you be overwhelmingly reminded and convinced that whatever you're facing now or in the future: Psalm 23 says, "God is WITH ME."